Tuesday 20 August 2013

My iPod #121: The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You

WARNING: INCLUDES SCENES OF NUDITY. It's only a few shots. But still.

I have heard more songs by The Dandy Warhols. Don't worry. I'm not that kind of person who's like "Ah, I listen to [insert band here] all the time" and only know the lyrics to their signature song. No, no. That's not me. I have two more songs ony my iPod by the band, so :p.

I don't need to prove anything. I don't listen to The Dandy Warhols anyway. I didn't know they were still together until I searched it up whilst typing this sentence. They are though, and that's all right.

I think I'm correct in saying that The Dandy Warhols are much more popular in the US than here in the United Kingdom. I think the only reason people here know of them is due to the Vodafone advert this song was on in the early noughties. I can't remember it at all, seeing as I was about six at the time. But thanks to that advert, the song reached number five on the charts. That wasn't really significant to me either.

In general, "Bohemian Like You" is one of those songs that you know you've heard before. Somewhere in someplace at sometime. The problem is you can't remember what the name of the artist was. Well, if you're in that situation, here you go. Problem solved.

The nude scenes were censored when they played on MTV2, so being the eager beaver I searched up the uncensored version. I was just curious that's all. Seeing the guy's private parts wasn't so great. That was years ago though. I'm much more mature now.

Until tomorrow.

Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment