Sunday 8 December 2013

My iPod #183: Battle - Children

Who remembers Battle? Yeeeaaaaahhhhh - wait, no? I can't blame you. The band wasn't around for too long. Two years apparently. And this is the only song of theirs that played on any kind of medium as far I can recall.

"Children" did not make it onto either of the two albums that Battle made, being a single-only release.

The video played on MTV2, and I thought it was alright. I remembered the line, "If we are the only ones, I will disappear" for a while. I wasn't able to listen to it for some time once the video stopped circulating on the channel, cos downloading sites had no idea who the band was and YouTube had only just become a site.

I was amused when the lead singer randomly started screaming too..... Thinking about it, screaming probably isn't the right word. If there is a word for putting a lot of effort into the delivery of lines, it would have been useful.

Here are other songs the band have written.

No comments:

Post a Comment