Saturday 13 July 2013

My iPod #83: Razorlight - Before I Fall to Pieces

Ah. The third single from Razorlight's second album from 2006.

I like this song, no matter how many people may not like Johnny Borrell's voice or as a person. The song was released as a single in December 2006, months way after the actual album was released.


I had actually heard the song before it was released as a single. In primary school, I had a friend and we were into the same music and we would talk about songs that were out and whatever. Baring in mind, we were about eleven at the time. He had this huge musical library on his computer, and I would always request songs for him to send to me through MSN. I don't know if that annoyed him or not, because I asked for a lot of music. I will just assume that he was cool with it. He invited me around his house one time, so he probably was.

The video always confused me though. I have no idea what's going on. It probably should have just been a perfomance video. It does feature Guy Pearce, and Scorpio from Gladiators though.

Until tomorrow.

Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment