Monday 20 January 2014

My iPod #226: The Fratellis - Cuntry Boys & City Girls

And that's not me being vulgar. That is the title of the track.

You've gotta love a bit of wordplay. The boys are from the country, but are also obsessed about the the female sex organ, you see.

What it's all about is basically all in the title name. Girls from the city goes to the country, boys see them and are attracted, girls find themselves 'strangely' attracted to them.... good times occur.

I honestly can't sing along to this because the lyrics aren't embedded in my head, even though I've had "Costello Music" for yeeeears so I have to come to the conclusion that I put it on my iPod because it sounded really good.

Americans probably don't know the song because it was removed from the US version of the album, probably to censor the rude word within the song title, so here it is! After seven years of it being released I am very sure that you've heard it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment