Monday 28 April 2014

My iPod #294: Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger

I don't even like Oasis that much. I am, however, looking forward to the "(What's the Story) Morning Glory?" reissue that should be coming out later this year. "Definitely Maybe" isn't my thing. I've never listened to "Morning Glory" before; I've never been a great a fan of Oasis to actually buy it or even download it without paying, but I know that it contains some of Oasis' best songs and the reissue will probably include the great B-Sides that were recorded during the making of the album. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

"Don't Look Back in Anger" is a song from "Morning Glory". It was released as the album's fifth single, the band's first to have Noel Gallagher on lead vocals, and got to number one in the charts.

Nothing much else I can say. Well, there's nothing much I can be bothered to say. Whatever I would say has most likely been said before. The song's good. You've all heard it before. It's only like.... one of the biggest anthems out of Britain from the nineties.

Check out this page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment