Saturday 23 February 2013

iPod predicament.

Hey peeps!

It's really cold in my house at the moment, but that doesn't mean that I don't have time to update this.

I live in the South East of England, Essex to be a bit more precise, and according to my iPod Touch it is.... 1 degree Celsius, jesus.

Which reminds me, everytime I plug my iPod into my computer it is telling me that there is a new update that has to be installed. This is fine. But the last time I did, all of my music was erased and I had to put it on all over again.

It says that there has to be a minimum of 994 MB or something of space available in order to do this, but I don't want to delete any apps or any music.

Should I just leave it then, or risk having my music erased again and just do it?

Answers in the comments please? Thank you (^_^)

Until next time.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment